See below for our current openings. You can also join the Random Network to be the first to hear about freelance, part-time and full-time opportunities.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP – SUMMER 2021
Random Agency is seeking a talented, digitally savvy, and eager-to-learn social media intern to join our team. This paid internship will provide a true learning experience, along with the opportunity to observe and contribute to the day-to-day operations of a social media agency.
DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop content for social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Contribute long-form content to the Random Agency blog. Topics may include social media, digital marketing, or podcasts.
- Participate in agency and client brainstorms.
- Identify and escalate trending topics and content to the team.
- Assist the team with the strategy, production, and launch of an agency podcast.
- Remain current on industry and cultural trends and technology and look for opportunities to incorporate them into creative concepts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Awareness of social media platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok
- Ability to work independently in a remote work setting
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively
- Self-starter and not afraid to ask questions
- Excellent research skills
- Proven writing ability and high level of comfort writing short, compelling copy
- Enjoyment in finding details in the data
- Bonus points for real-world experience
- Work to be performed remotely
- 15 – 30 hours per week
- Pay based on experience
- The internship runs May-August 2021
- Must be a current student working towards a degree in public relations, communications, advertising, or a related field.
- Recent graduates are also invited to apply.